Skip to content
photo of two people balancing, an illustration cartoon

Managing someone's affairs as a Property Manager

If someone is no longer able to manage their own finances or property, a property manager is appointed. Property managers look after the financial affairs of a person who is deemed mentally incapable. The property manager will usually be a family member, friend, or trustee company. 

There are laws that govern how a property manager must act, and what they can do for the protected person. Read on to find out what your responsibilities are as property manager including a breakdown of the statements you need to make, or call us for advice.

What does the Property Manager need to do?

How is Public Trust involved?

Frequently Asked Questions